Welcome to my homestead on the internet.
- UPDATE: 07/2020: Write-up of Performative Diagrammatics and Topology that was done in Weimar last year as part of the 100th anniversary of Bauhaus is here. Scroll down to: “Dear artist, dear neighbor, dear […], how do you know?”
- UPDATE: 03/2019: My Performative Diagrammatics videos done with Adelheid Mers were shown at Kunstverein Tiergarten in Berlin as part of the Membrane exhibition. Opening was March 7, 2019.
- UPDATE: 12/2018: As part of Adelheid Mers’ Perfomative Diagrammatics project, we did a live event at the Hyde Park Art Gallery 2018 Gala.
- UPDATE: 06/2017: ‘Root Finding Robot’ was shown as part of the 2017 Bridges Conference Short Film Festival.
- UPDATE: 02/2015: Facefield Press Summary: Wired Magazine (Deutschland), Vice , Daily Mail (UK).
- UPDATE: 07/2014: A summary of all the threads comprising the Face Field project is here.
- UPDATE: 06/2014: Some faces from the Face Cloud are on exhibit as part of Adelheid Mers’ ‘Enter The Matrix’ exhibit.
- UPDATE: 05/2014: Our ‘Face Cloud’ submission to Google Dev Art was short-listed.
- UPDATE: 10/2013: Our ‘Anti Face’ went live in the app store. The app is not available anymore because I haven’t updated it, but you can see the anti-face algorithm at work here: http://facefield.org. Details here: http://facefield.org/infoPage.htm
To contact me, just DM me on twitter: @rwoodley.